The following outline will walk you through the sequential steps in typical design-build process on a larger residential project, 有建筑师参与. We work with an architect we like for our more complex jobs, 但是要做一些简单的设计工作, 喜欢洗澡, 厨房和简单的房间增加内部. The steps mentioning the architect would be excluded if HER Home Design BUILD was doing the plans in-house.
- 客户背景信息. 讨论首选的设计风格、优先顺序和预算.
- 预算的讨论和. 总成本和. 价值
- Discussion on Design-Build Process – We develop 3-D color plans like you see on HGTV for our projects.
- Introduce In-house am8亚美游戏平台er-Selections Coordinator Services/Fees
- If the project is a large remodel (like a whole-house renovation or second-story addition), 在施工期间确定客户的生活要求
- Obtain a copy of owner’s survey, and a duplicate site plan in our design software
- If a remodel, we measure and draw the “As–built” existing conditions layout of the home
- Introduction and qualifications of our Architectural Designer
- Meeting at our offices to present and explore the 3-D plans on a large screen TV
- Provide clients with access to their personal portal so they can review their plans and keep up with the process
- Obtain estimates from major subcontractors on preliminary design
- Discuss preliminary costs on the project and compare to budget
- Have clients discuss allowances and product selections with our design team
- We collaborate with our architectural engineer to provide additional construction drawing plan pages showing wall sections, 屋顶上墙, 和天花板框架, 钉模式, 剪力墙支撑, 等.
- Major subcontractors provide final bids based on final drawings
- A 12-day Rule applies from the date of loan application until the Contractors contract can be signed
- Set an appointment for the closing of loan and signing of Contractor Contract.
NOTE: Work may not start until three (3) days after the loan is signed.
- The contractor will submit vendor and subcontractor lists for the project
- Product selection guide must be completed before we file the application for the appropriate Building Permit
- Clients to work with our design team to make sure this is complete
- Review scope of work in detail, on-site, with the project management and design team, and clients
- 讨论最初的时间表, 工作时间, 存储的材料, 牵引的碎片, 分段的选择, 以及检查表上的其他项目
- Inform nearby neighbors about the construction, if required
- Assigned Project Manager to walk the proposed site with specifications in hand, 用每一笔交易来完成工作上的工作